Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mortimer J. Adler

If you have never heard or read Adler’s works/lectures, here is your chance to meet one of the great minds of the Twentieth century. These are in multiple parts so be prepared to take a few minutes to learn. I came across these because a surfer came across my site using these search words: youtube mortimer adler c-span. I did not have any videos for this person to find. The only reason they came across my site was I have a quote and a book listed on my main page. I am remedying this problem.


The two-part interview is with William F. Buckley. Buckley was key in forming the Republican base today, as Adler was key in forming theistic base of rational Christian faith today (CS Lewis would be another, as well as Francis Schaeffer -- videos I will add later).


Buckley



(Part-I)


(Part-II)