Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ron Paul and 9/11 Truthers

Michael Moore and Ron Paul…

Oh, and Crazy Conspiracy Theories As Well

This sealed Ron Paul’s fate in my mind… as if my mind needed any more sealing on the matter. For a major 9/11 Truth organization to support Ron Paul fits nicely with Ron Paul’s old connections to the John Birch Society and others who have a seriously flawed worldview on this matter. I here am speaking from experience. I will name just a few titles of books that use to hold my sway so the reader can get a feel for what I am saying:

  • En Route to Global Occupation: A High Ranking Government Liaison Exposes the Secret Agenda for World Unification, by Gary Kah;
  • The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline, by James Perloff;
  • The New World Order, by A. Ralph Epperson;
  • Black Helicopters Over America: Strikeforce for the New World Order, by Jim Keith.

All these guys and gals are conspiracy wack jobs. This includes James Buchanan, who ran on the Independent ticket a while back. His Vice Pres. choice was Ezola Foster. I own many of her videos and speeches (on tape - I just gave away my age there) as well as visiting her old “bookstore” many years ago. She was another John Bircher. In fact, in the North Hollywood (I am a SoCal kid) is a book store called American Opinion Bookstore which was pretty close to Ezola’s business. In it you will find just about every wacky conspiracy publication you can think of, with a few American flags thrown in for flavor. All these folks, and now I guess the 9/11 Truthers, love Ron Paul.

At any rate, this is the thing that caught my eye in the video interview with Michael Moore, the adoration for a “John Bircher” by conspiracy nuts.

If you want a pretty good refutation of the Pentagon conspiracy, which I originally did for my teenage boys friend, go to my blog entitle Debunking 9/11 Conspiracies. For now though, enjoy how much people can ingratiate themselves with stupidity thinking it to be wisdom: