Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Democrats and Harvesting of Human Body Parts

Democrat Legislates the Guillotine (an old story)

The French Revolution All Over Again?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Democrats want to bring the Guillotine back in order to harvest organs from death row inmates. It can be found at his site here: Georgia House Of Representatives HB1274 - Death Penalty; Guillotine Provisions, I linked this to my blog entitled Who Did the Founders Quote the Most?

Rep. Teper has sponsored a few legislative bills in his day. But this one caught my eye but didn’t necessarily surprise me. Many liberal policies smack of contempt for human nature, all one needs to do is read a previous blog I did on Harvesting Human Body Parts and one will see the illusions to Robert Jay Lifton’s book, The Nazi Doctors.