Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blog Update





I am about done with the major overhauls I had planned. I added (and will continue to add) links to video documentaries and important video and audio blurbs in the section "Must See Videos" in the left hand column.



Likewise, my "Categories" section (bottom of the left-hand column are all alphabetized for ease of access and searching for topics one may like.





I have also added a Foundation (in the right hand column) which I high
ly suggest donating to if one does not already give to charity or church. This foundations work is incredible! You may also give to my church as they support many missionaries, feeding programs, and making a large "footprint," that even Al Gore would be envious of, in this valley.

That's it, my main goal is to make the load time better... this is something I have accomplished.