Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wiggin Out!

Fools for Wine
What Were the Other People Thinking?

When I introduced my friends to some good wines and got them hooked, I should have realized they would take their own flare to wine tours. So here is their own "flare" from their trip to the Paso Robles area:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is also a good place to re-introduce a conversation I had with an acquaintance. She had let the wine loosen up conversation and she started in on her dislike of the Christian faith, not realizing that what she was saying was easily dealt with and was a commentary more on her innate fear of anything outside her reality.

Defending the Faith Over a Syrah, which I suppose is the best way to defend the faith. Enjoy


Just a word of caution boys... "Please Don't Eat the Daisies," er, I mean "grapes," sometimes they "bite" back: