Obama’s Racism is Shown in the Church He Has Chosen
(this is Oprah’s Church As Well)
Just some quotes from sermon and mission statements made by Obama’s church and pastor.
This next part is from a sermon by his pastor, first off, saying
Now, I don’t mind a preacher preaching politics, I think the ACLU should keep their noses out of religious people’s persuasions! I am merely pointing out the very liberal biases his church has. His church also has some statements of faith and points the members stand by, which, if laden with “commitments to white people” or other issues, the press would be all over it:
Trinity United Church of Christ adopted the Black Value System written by the Manford Byrd Recognition Committee chaired by Vallmer
Commitment to God
2. Commitment to the Black Community
3. Commitment to the Black Family
4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
6. Adherence to the Black Work Ethic
7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"
9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the Black Community
10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting Black Institutions
11. Pledge allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System
12. Personal commitment to embracement of the Black Value System.
The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:
1. A congregation committed to ADORATION.
2. A congregation preaching SALVATION.
3. A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.
4. A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.
5. A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.
6. A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.
7. A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.
8. A congregation committed to LIBERATION.
9. A congregation committed to RESTORATION.
10. A congregation working towards ECONOMIC PARITY.
Some excerpts from the "Black Value System" via the
Here is another sermon:
That’s funny; I was thinking the same thing (in reference to the very last sentence)