Friday, February 09, 2007


Religion of Peace? More Like SUBMISSION!

Okay, I am going to post a video interview with Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who was interviewed on the Glenn Beck show (the only CNN worth watching might I add) a day or two ago. She has authored a book called Infidel, and if you remember, she actually wrote the script to the movie “Submission,” which got the Dutch film producer stabbed 28-times by a proponent of the “Religion of Peace.” I will post the movie “Submission” below, be warned though… there is slight nudity in it.




Alright, I must here apologize to my readers (if I have any) that do not have cable internet like myself. Loading my site for people who have dial-up or DSL might take a bit longer because of all the videos, I apologize, sorta.

As always, enjoy learning here on my site, its always a pleasure to bring an important snippit here or there about issues that should be important to all of us.

PapaG


Glenn Beck Interview


Submission (CAUTION: Light Nudity)