Saturday, February 13, 2010

Crazy 9/11 Truthers (Medina, now Shami -- or, SHAM WOW!)

This is with thanks to Libertarian Republican. The question (low volume) and answer precedes the video:

INTERVIEWER: The question was posed [to Debra Medina] whether the United States was involved in the attacks on 9/11. Let me pose that question to you?

DEMOCRAT FAROUK SHAMI: I was told that is what she said. Well, you know, there's no smoke without fire. We heard the commission on 9/11. But ya know, somehow people are not believing that. I'm not sure. I'm not going to judge on something I'm not sure about. But the rumors are there. True or not, it's hard to believe what happened... The possibility is there. The jury's still out.

INTERVIEWER: Let me be very clear, understand what you are saying. Do you think it's possible?

DEMOCRAT FAROUK SHAMI: Well, so many people have talked about it. Professors have written books about it. So many people overseas talk about it. And whenever I go overseas people ask me these questions... Do they know something we don't know?

Would we ever find the truth about 9/11? That's a very dangerous subject to get into. It's hard to make judgement. I'm not saying yes or no.