Sunday, July 26, 2009

FIRST PRIVATE POST -- Obama Song Backwards

I can't really tell you if this is legitimate or not... but I have listened to it a few times (and the voices sound legit) and will play with my own copy and Sony Vegas Movie Studio. Suffice to say, editing tools can do a lot. Whatever you think, I figured the first post should encapsulate the worse of "Religio-Political Talk"! Enjoy, I will post the original as well.



Backwards




Forwards






_______________________________________________________
=======================================================





Okay, here are my Sony Vegas Movie Studio cuts... and... "Thank You Satan" is clearly heard. Creepy. So the first post is a shortened portion of the video at regular (reversed) speed. The one below that is at a slower speed, reversed of course. I simply downloaded the video, put it in my Vegas Movie Studio program and hit "reverse," this is what you get:


REGULAR REVERSED