Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thank You For All Your Nice Words

(Click me if you must see my pores, my marks from the halo when I broke my neck and fractured my back, and all the scars from a life before Christ.)


By the way, thank you for all the positive feedback as of late. I really appreciate it. If you know of any good blogs that you think should be in my “Blog Roll,” feel free to email me them and I will check them out. Much love to all my fellow brothers and sisters in the faith, and for any skeptics that happen upon this site, you are more than welcome. Hopefully I keep this site fun enough for even you guys and gals to stay on. I would recommend that the non-religious people follow the Break Time category, the Nature category, or the Humor category. Hopefully by next-year we will double the viewers.


Thanks guys and gals for a fun year.


PapaGiorgio