Thursday, November 01, 2007

Still Studying Away

SORRY -- NO POSTS


My classes made it to me VERY late. I have three graduate level classes due on 11-21-07, and I got them this past Saturday. I will not be able to blog or post until after my classes. I know this may break some hearts, but alas, I must concentrate on these classes. Reading many books and watching three classes/semesters in 28 days! Ouch!.

The books I am reading are:


UPDATE:

I added a few books to my reading list after coming up with an original refutation of Leninist/Marxist philosophy that I have not yet seen in print.

Dialectical Materialism: A Historical and Systematic Survey of Philosophy in the Soviet Union, by Gustav Wetter;

The Fundamentals of Marxist-Leninist Philosophy, edited by F. V. Konstantinov;

Marxism: Philosophy and Economics, by Thomas Sowell;

A Lexicon of Marxist-Lenist Semantics, Raymond Sleeper.