Friday, September 21, 2007

Debating God

Discussing God

This is an old debate I was involved in… the reason I do not do this format of debating any longer is because there would be too many people coming in to comment and challenge me… and not enough “Me’s” to respond back. Keep in mind that many here are not Christians, so some foul language may be herein. This isn't meant for my readers to read as much as it is meant for me to get it into my log.

Enjoy… but I warn you, if you choose to read it… it is long!

...
....
.....
......
.....If figured this was too long for this type of blog, so I moved it. I will hunt around and try and find some of my old debates and put them at this new site I created specifically for these long drawn out battles.

The site is called Discussing God, or,

So I will fill you in as I post more debates over there at this other site. I will also link all my sites off to the right in my links column.


God Bless,

PapaG