Thursday, March 05, 2009

Some Changes To My Blog In Order To make Loading My Front Page a Bit Quicker for Visitors

I have linked almost all the videos on my site rather than having them embedded, which takes a while to connect to the sites and slows your computer down. So you will find that not only all the videos are gone (really linked), but all the various "feeds," as they take time to connect and load as well. Also, the cartoons I had at the bottom right are gone as well. i will post those tomorrow and link that post so people can find them when they want... I will also add to them (all pro-life cartoons) as time goes by, you will -- however -- not know if I have unless you link over to the page after it falls off the front page.

I hope by me cleaning up my front page a bit makes your experience here quicker, easier, and more enjoyable. Thanks,

PapaG

If chance be the Father of all flesh,
disaster is his rainbow in the sky,
and when you hear…
  • State of Emergency!
  • Sniper Kills Ten!
  • Troops on Rampage!
  • Whites Go Looting!
  • Bomb Blasts School
It is but the sound of man worshiping his maker.