Thursday, October 08, 2009

More Kids Singing About Obama and His Policies



May I say it looked like the kids critique of Obama-Care was unexpected. Some producer was getting his ass chewed... I am sure Wolf-Blitzer will have the kid on and have him and three other liberals on a panel tear him up. They can add it to the SNL fact-check list.

(HotAir h/t)
The obligatory “kids sing for ObamaCare on CNN” clip; Update: Singer critiques ObamaCare afterwards

Via Drudge and Weasel Zippers, this one’s a got a few redeeming factors that the “Obama loves me, this I know” genre of child hymns lacks. For one thing, it’s about policy, not the glory of the king. For another, rewriting the lyrics to Miley Cyrus’s new song is more creative than the usual fare. And beyond that, does no one recognize these kids but me? They went mega-viral last year during the campaign. This is practically a follow-up single to a number-one hit. No wonder CNN booked them.